Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bloviating for No Real Reason

Dearest darlingest blog, whom I expected never to write in again nor expect anyone to read. I bet that grammar was wrong. There is no better explanation for this post other than pure procrastinating of that which needs to be done (because if this was to procrastinate on that which doesn't need to be done, then it most certainly wouldn't be called procrastinating). Nobody's going to read this forever never (and my brain tells me that's 99% true, because this is nowhere near an important anything), so that should mean I can write whatever I want. But I still don't feel like writing whatever I want because the internet is watching and there is the off-chance that someone may actually read this random smattering of words.
Today I got a haircut, an estimated three inches off of my hair. And it feels like three inches of my being has been cut off XP. Actually, that's just overdramatizing it (in case you, the internet, were wondering and thinking that my hair means that much to me), but still, it's weird having shorter hair. Oh well. I can't magically poof it back--that would be really weird. And, admittedly, one of the worst superpowers ever. I can just imagine...
A meeting of the underground society of real [EDIT: teenage] superheroes in the world:
Aka. The Justice League [EDIT: The Teen Titans] (Real World Edition)
"Role Call! Real Batman [EDIT: sorry, Batman has been kicked out now that it's the Teen Titans] ! Robin! Cyborg! Beast Boy! Starfire! Raven! Aqualad! Speedy!
Hotspot! Bumblebee! Mas y Menos!" (I actually cheated, I just listed off Teen Titans... I guess I should rename it then.. see above)
"Present!"
"And... GoldenLocks?" (fail name)
"YES! My power involves me magically growing and shortening my hair in a split second!"
Can't you imagine the laughter? They would most certainly be ridiculed to no end. See, only with the assurance that nobody is going to read this does this randomness spew out that, upon rereading it, isn't that funny at all. At. All.
I think this calls for fake-singing, just because Clowny wants me to sing in real life (and would be the one to actually read this just because she's so computer-obsessed). This entails me typing up all of the lyrics and pretending to sing. In my head. Actually, the girl I babysit had me do this once for Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me"-- she was amazed at my typing speed. Ha.
Umm.... What about.... Random Song... there. Thunder. Very well, shuffle of fate.
Today's a winding road/ That's taking me to places that I didn't want to go/ Today in the blink of an eye/ I'm holding on to something and I do not know why/ I tried/ I tried to read between the lines/ I tried to look in your eyes/ I want a simple explanation for what I'm feeling inside/ Gotta find a way out/ Maybe there's a way out/ Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer/ Do you know you're unlike any other?/ You'll always be my thunder/ And I said, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors/ I don't want to ever love another/ You'll always be my thunder/ So bring on the rain/ And bring on the thunder/ Today's a winding road/ Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know/ Today, I'm on my own/ I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone/ I don't know/ And now I'm itching for the tall grass/ I'm longing for the breeze/ I need to step outside just to see if I can breathe/ Gotta find a way out/ Maybe there's a way out/ Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer/ Do you know you're unlike any other?/ You'll always be my thunder/ And I said, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors/ I don't want to ever love another/ You'll always be my thunder/ So bring on the rain/ Yeah, I'm walking on a tight rope/ I'm wrapped up in vines/ I think we'll make it out/ You just got to give me time/ Strike me down with lightning/ Let me feel you in my veins/ I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain/ Today's a winding road/ That's taking me to places that I didn't want to go/ Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer/ Do you know you're unlike any other?/ You'll always be my thunder/ And I said, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors/ I don't want to ever love another/ You'll always be my thunder/ And I said, your voice was the soundtrack of my summer/ Do you know you're unlike any other?/ You'll always be my thunder/ So bring on the rain/ Oh baby bring on the pain/ And listen to the thunder
Well then, that took a little while. Lyrics take up space :P.
Um.. What else to talk about to the empty void... I could confess all my deepest, darkest secrets-- but I already said that I wouldn't do that. Silly internet/ potential 1% reader, you were getting all excited, weren't you. Not that my secrets are very deep or dark, I'll have you know, but just to keep your interest, I do happen to have secrets. Some of which only a few people will ever know. Namely myself. The person who I have to trust no matter what, and even then I can't because of skewed antisocial judgment that probably needs to be overwritten in some way.
AHA! Not that the internet needed to know this, but I just changed my wallpaper to an epic Persona 4 background from Deviantart :D YAY!
I forget what else I wanted to wittily comment about... hm.... (not that I had much of a plan to start with, or any plan for that matter) I shall practice drawing more and more until the proportions and entire sketches aren't fail. As most are in my notebook, but they're definitely improving from my fake-half-anime eyes that I started with last year at this time because I had no ability to even think about realistic features. So they're not uberfail now, at least.
Speaking of uberfail.. (and no this won't be talking about uberquest, though I should write some of it and in typing this I just mentioned uberquest)... HA. I beat the pressure and didn't go to fall formal nor did I get asked :P NYAH. Though I really hope my future isn't clouded with the looming possiblity of going to a dance >.< That would most certainly be awful.
Anyways, I fear these musings have become nothing more than a string of misconnected thoughts not fit to be on the internet among the many piles of crap published on it, and among the rare great, hilarious, wonderful things that are few and far between. Well, not that few since I do happen to have certain favorites that are newly discovered. But for every Cherry-approved website there are thousands of wasted words like this blog that nobody cares about in the slightest and just helps clog the online community. ^"have become"... who am I kidding (that was rhetorical, by the way), this always was a lumpy, half-tied chain that may be falling apart as seconds tick by. Heh. But maybe, if I become suddenly semi-famous for some random achievement and some poor child ever has to do a family history report or history day project on my life, then this will make an excellent example of a primary source representing the random thoughts that every average child has, and only some are insane enough to put into words and type out. Actually, it probably is sub-average in the fact that I, a teenage hormonal girl, have not mentioned boys at all. Well. There it is. I mentioned it. Ha. Now someone can potentially misquote me and twist everything I'm saying because I typed 'boys' once. Actually twice.
My 'anyways' finishing statement (or what was supposed to be) became a giant paragraph... oh well. My brain bids you (it's up to you to figure out who 'you' is) farewell.
O~O <-stalker face peers into your soul. and life.

1 comment:

  1. ... however did you guess it would be me?
    Awwww, don't get down on yourself. I think the drawings (that you actually showed me) are a lot better than you think.
    ... *shrinks* not the stalker face!

    ReplyDelete