Monday, March 23, 2009

Procrastination... Survey Thing

I figured that last time monopoly posted an email quiz, then everyone ended up responding, so let me try :) Plus, I don't want to do the IS study guide right now and this is a good time consumer, AND I haven't posted since January... that was a long time ago.

1. FIRST NAME? Ceridwen
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not this question again... everyone asks about my name. Fine, the Celtic goddess of wisdom, which my dad found in a comic book.
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I used to .
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Stupid NHD...
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, but who does?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
7. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH DATE? May 24, 19something oooh... mysterious
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course! I mean, who wouldn't be?
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does it count if I never write?
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, of course not
11. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Oh dear... Ceri, Cherry, Rhinoceri, Cherry Blossom, Cheri, Cheridwen, Cer-Cer, Berry (my brother), Ceri-ous (like 'serious'), Car (my initials)
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe, if it was safe... and then I would chicken out until someone pushed me off the edge.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? In what way? I can carry around my backpack that must weigh a bunch...
15. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip or Raspberry Gelato
16. SHOE SIZE? 8 or 8 1/2
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastinating, or my control-freakish perfectionism.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmmm... most of my elementary school friends who all are scattered. Umm.. some aliases are Nuzai, Darker Illusions, Not a K!!, E.T., 'Pear,' and 'Smosh.'
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU SEND THIS TO, TO SEND IT BACK? Sure, although posting is not necessarily 'sending.' :)
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue sweat/pajama pants and my special invisible and non-existent socks.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My brother complaining that he has to read... Oh! I guess this means music. Well, *going to iTunes, clicking on random, refreshing until I get a song that's NOT my dad's* ummm... Perfect Day by Hoku
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? What do you know, Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream ;)
24. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Moni Lisa
25. 1ST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Well, this is vague... If I glance around the room then obviously just physical looks or what everyone's doing, but if it means what I like (upon first notice) in a guy then a nice personality? I guess?
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU? Yeah, although it was around three or four years ago... I store messages usually. He was really nice and sat next to me when I was in fifth grade... we created a gummy bear civilization :) So strange...
27. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Plum, or dull turquoise
28. WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW? Well, I'm guessing from earlier, but I think misting.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Pomegranate Juice!!!!
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? Watching: Football, Playing: heh... I don't know... Volleyball.
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown, lightens or darkens based on how much time I spend outside :)
32. EYE COLOR? Hazel, it fades from green to brown, and changes sometimes.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In a theater, Coraline
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Umm... Mashed potatoes and gravy. Or chicken roll-ups. Or knifla and sausage. There's too many to decide.
36. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? February 30th. No, really, I guess I like Christmas.
37. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings are nice :)
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Ooh, tough one... Summer has no school and it's really fun to be outside, but Winter has a school break and wonderful snow. I guess I'll go with summer.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Well... you never know... ;) jk. Hugs.
40. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT? Oh my, Chocolate Lava Cake!!!!
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Brecht
42. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Emmalee
43. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Well, I 'live' in a cardboard box behind the Albertsons, alone. :) But really, I live with my parents and brother, and my wonderful beagle bagel.
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I don't know... Usually when I start a book I read until I finish. But I guess I'm reading The Golden Compass series, Steven King, and I WANT to read Inkdeath and Brinsingr, but first I'll have to reread both series.
45. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one, but I guess my mouse would be. If you mean design, then CORNELL UNIVERSITY repeated. But my finger is on my touchpad ;)
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT? An episode of The Office, Season 4
Stupid 47... I always knew it was a bad number... always hiding *grumble*
48. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Malaysia, but I don't remember it, so I guess London :)
49. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME? I'm not good at picking favorites... How about I leave it as Nightmare Before Christmas for now.
50. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE, CAN'T MISS TV? Well, I have a DVR, so I can miss whatever I want! But, anyways, I like 30 Rock, The Office, and my special interior design show Colorsplash. And I still watch cartoons :)

4 comments:

  1. aww... you like guys personalities!! (jkjkjkjk) dont use this against me!! and you would never be DULL turquoise!! (think +, cherry!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *STEALS FOR HER BLOG*
    4. ;-; You cried? D= *runs off to buy more candy*
    11. And Xiao Yin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you forgot cherry PIE??? i call you that...
    and i must agree with brecht...your crayon color should be like "cherry red" or something.
    mint chocolate chip...yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, late comment, but i think we all know someone else with a nice personality!

    ReplyDelete